Good Sportsmanship Award
In 1991, the American Boxer Club Board of Directors established an award to be presented each year at the Annual Awards Dinner to a person who deserve special recognition for Good Sportsmanship.
What makes a Good Sportsman:
* Promotes goodwill amongst others
* Supports the activities/wins of others, extending good wishes
* Has the "good of the boxers" at heart
* Encourages others who may need encouragement
* Is courteous, friendly and kind, especially to newcomers
* Volunteers time to educate people about boxers, the club and club activities
* Displays integrity, fairness and honesty
In 2006, the AKC Outstanding Sportsmanship Award program was established to provide Parent Clubs with an Sportsmanship Medallion to award to one of its own on a yearly basis. This award honors those individuals who deserve special recognition that have made a difference in the sport of purebred dogs, embodied the AKC Code of Sportsmanship, and have been an active and valued member of an AKC member club.
The rules are few:
John DePasqueli, Chairperson
|ENERGY & SIZE
High Energy and Very Active, Boxers are
strong, quick, busy dogs who need plenty of
exercise; they enjoy physical and mental
|DID YOU KNOW?
The Boxer was one of the first breeds selected in Germany for police training.
All web content questions and comments should direct to the Webmaster.
|© Copyright American Boxer Club, Inc. - All Rights Reserved -|