||Saturday, May 7, 2011 - Friday, May 13, 2011|
||Wednesday, April 20, 2011|
||Drawbridge Inn and Convention Center
I-75 & Buttermilk Pike
2477 Royal Drive
Fort Mitchell, KY 41017-3599
Local Weather Forecast
||Toll Free: (800) 354-9793|
In Kentucky: (800) 352-9866 (859) 341-2800
$84.00 + Tax, Single, Double, Triple or Quad Occupancy|
$94.00 + Tax, 3rd and 4th floor, Single, Double, Triple or Quad Occupancy - NO DOGS
$119.00 + Tax, Junior Suite - NO DOGS
$150.00 + Tax, Two Room Suite - NO DOGS
$250.00 + Tax, Two Story Suite - NO DOGS
$205.00 + Tax, Honeymoon Suite - NO DOGS
*** THIS IS A MUST - 4 DOGS MAX PER ROOM ***
||First night room and tax are required upon booking. First night room and tax are not refundable if cancellation of the room occurs 30 or less days before the event.|
A pet deposit of $50.00 will be charged for each room with at least one dog in the room. $25.00 of the deposit is refundable following inspection and check-out, provided there are no damages to the guest room or furnishings. The additional $25.00 of the deposit is non-refundable, and will be used for general cleaning of the guest room following check-out.
P O Box 22107
Greensboro NC 27420
Phone: (336) 379-9352
Fax: (336) 272-0864
|Premuim List |
||Saturday, May 7, 2011
Sunday, May 8, 2011
Judge: Carol Mett
Jon H. Mett
Judge: Jon H. Mett
||Monday, May 9, 2011 (All Breed)
Tuesday, May 10, 2011 (Boxers Only)
Location: Queen City Dog Training
12018 Tramway Drive View Map
Sharonville, OH 45240
|Judge: Dan Faulkner|
Judge: Dan Faulkner
||Monday, May 9, 2011
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
|Judge: Michael Shepherd|
|American Boxer Top Twenty:
||Monday, May 9, 2011
WINNER: GCH. R and G's Mystical Dancer
All Breed: Joe Gregory
Breeder: Bridget Brown
Handler: Kay Palade-Peiser
||Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
|Judge: Shirley Bell|
||Thursday, May 12, 2011
||Judge: Sharon Steckler|
||Friday, May 13, 2011
Judge: Sharon Steckler
Judge: Shirley Bell
|Breed Chief Steward:
||Dr. Thomas Fuson|
|Breed Ring Stewards:
||Ms. Mary Lou Carroll
Mrs. Sandra Lynch
Ms. Jean Mattheis
|Mrs. Loretta Parolisi|
Ms. Virginia Shames
Mr. Mario Quiroz
|Obedience & Rally Chief Steward:
||Ms. Sue Ann Thompson|
|Obedience & Rally Stewards:
||Mrs. Julia Bentley
Mrs. Becky Gilchrist
Ms. Jill Hootman
Mrs. Nadine Kuhlemeier
|Mrs. Deb Owens |
Mrs. Erin Rezmer
Mr. Tom Rezmer
Mrs. Korinne Vanderpool
PERFORMANCE TITLEHOLDERS - Sunday, May 8
VETERAN CHAMPIONS - Monday, May 9
Fort Mitchell, Kentucky
What is it?
- A chance to showcase and honor our Boxer Performance Titleholders and Veteran Champions
- The Parade is now held on a three year rotation and 2011 launches our new schedule.
- Each entry participates individually in the parade while its significant achievements are announced. Entries are presented in order of whelp date.
- Littermates will be posed together after their individual turns.
- The Parade is videotaped to preserve our history of outstanding Boxers!
- Each entry will receive a customized rosette at the show.
When is it?
- Sunday (May 8) after Obedience judging for Performance Titleholders.
- Monday (May 9) after Futurity judging for Veteran Champions six years and older.
- A Parade of all eligible entries will be held at the 2011 Regional in Boxborough, MA in the Fall for those unable to attend the 2011 National Specialty.
Who can enter?
- Performance Titleholders must have one of the following titles: CDX, any Obedience or Agility title at the Excellent or Master levels, MACH, OTCH, UD, UDX.
- AKC Champions six years and older are eligible for the Veterans Parade.
What do I need to do NOW?
- Send in your resume form with biographical information for entries as soon as possible! Final deadline is April 13.
- The form is located on the ABC website under Shows -- National 2011 -- ABC Parades
Cleaning Up After Your Own Dog Is Your Responsibility
If you are reported not cleaning your dog waste, an Events Committee Hearing will be called. You will be reported to the American Kennel Club and may be suspended by the American Kennel Club.